Fundraiser Wishing Wands (Dozen)
Thank you to everyone who supported this fundraiser campaign! All wand orders are now closed for 2020.
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness month and to honor it we are raising funds for POGO (Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario). 100% of profits from our limited edition "Wishing Wands" will go be directly donated to POGO.
This listing is for a dozen (12) assorted colour wands. Each item is lovingly handmade in Hamilton, Ontario.
- Orders will be shipped within 3-5 business days via Canada Post. Shipping within Canada only. Due to higher than normal mail volume please allow for additional shipping time.
- Free local delivery available for orders going to addresses in lower central Hamilton (Ontario).
- Free local pickup from lower central Hamilton (near Barton & Gage) available.
All sales final, no refunds or credits issued on fundraiser merchandise. Please note: we are unable to issue a charity receipt for your purchase.
This product is recommended for children ages 3 years or older. Small parts, may pose a choking hazard to younger children, adult supervision required.
If you would like to purchase individual wands you can find them at the following brick and mortar locations in Hamilton:
- The Hearty Hooligan
- East Hamilton Cheese Company
- Vintage Coffee Roasters
- Determination Martial Arts
In 1983, a group of passionate and visionary pediatric oncologists founded the Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario (POGO). Today, inspired by the children and families whose lives they strive to improve, they champion childhood cancer care on behalf of the childhood cancer community.
POGO is the official source of advice on childhood cancer to the Ministry of Health; a trusted source of information among colleagues, parents, survivors and the public; and the long-standing leader of a collaboration among the five academic pediatric oncology programs and other stakeholders, which has resulted in a highly integrated childhood cancer system.