Cross Stitch Creations Kit: Fine Art
Cross Stitch Creations: Fine Art: 12 Patterns from the World's Finest Masterpieces
From van Gogh to Klimt to Munch, the projects and artists found in Cross Stitch Creations: Fine Art represent a wide range of art movements in the painting world as a whole.
This kit includes a 64-page instruction book that leads you through 12 patterns accompanied by facts about the fine art they reproduce plus the following materials to make a composition by Piet Mondrian and the Mona Lisa: a bamboo embroidery hoop, two pieces of cross stitch fabric, two cross stitch needles, and twelve skeins of embroidery floss.
The patterns in Cross Stitch Creations: Fine Art are:
- Composition with Large Red Plane, Yellow, Black, Gray, and Blue by Piet Mondrian
- The Swan (No. 16) by Hilma af Klint
- Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci
- Color Study, Squares with Concentric Circles by Wassily Kandinsky
- Curtain, Jug, and Fruit by Paul Cézanne
- Sunflowers (Fourth Version) by Vincent van Gogh
- Flowers in a Rococo Vase by Paul Cézanne
- The Scream of Nature by Edvard Munch
- The Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh
- The Creation of Adam by Michelangelo
- The Tree of Life by Gustav Klimt
- The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Katsushika Hokusai
Publisher : becker&mayer! Books
Language: : English
Paperback : 64 pages
Warning: Small parts may pose a choking hazard. Adult supervision required.