Creative Heart Space Venue Information & Amenities
- Studio Owner/Manager: Cadence Machry
- Studio #: (289) 246-9249
- Building Entrance Address: 104 Aikman Avenue (back entrance) on second floor at the top of the stairs on the right hand side in suite 208.
- Building Mailing Address: Creative Heart Space, 627 Main Street East, Suite 208, Hamilton Ontario L8M 1J5
- Permitted Uses: Performance, Rehearsal, Meeting, Special Event, Class, Audition, Photo Shoot, Video/Film Shoot
- Disciplines: Dance, Music, Theatre, Film, Health & Wellness
- Hours of Operation: Flexible
- Lighting: Fluorescent, Natural lighting/windows, Lamps
- Floors: Hardwood
- Liquor License: No
- Parking: Free parking in rear of building (as available)
- Bus Routes: East bound bus #1, West bound bus #3
- Accessibility: Not fully accessible; wheel chair lift is temporarily out of service. No elevator.
- Main studio space featuring lots of natural light, hardwood floors, and optional mirrored wall
- Free on-site parking* (located at the rear entrance of building)
- Complimentary Guest Wi-Fi with 2.4Ghz/5Ghz channels and 120mbps** download speed (Login Creative Heart Space, Password LoveYourself)
- Comfortable Reception Area
- Water Cooler, Electric Kettle (with herbal teas) & Drip Coffee Maker
- Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (aux cable available upon request)
- Clean, Secure, Shared Washrooms on the same floor
- USB Phone Charging Station
Creative Heart Space Rates
- $20/hour plus tax for main studio
- $15/hour plus tax for reception area
- $15 plus tax setup fee for tables & chairs
- $25 plus tax for use of LED projector
- $0.10/page for black & white printing/photocopying, $0.40/page for colour printing/photocopying
Creative Heart Space Studio Policies
- Arrive and depart on time for your booking so as not to interrupt or delay other bookings; if you need extra time for setup/tear down please include that information with your original booking email.
- All guests must sign a liability release form at the start of class/workshop/rehearsal.
- For health and safety reasons please not setup or take down chairs and tables.
- Be respectful of other tenants in the building.
- Do not leave outside back door propped open.
- No Smoking or use of flammable materials in the studio.
- Before you leave please give a quick sweep (if necessary) and ensure windows are closed.
- Ensure washroom keys have been returned to the front desk at the end of your session. Lost key charge is $5.00.
- A deposit of 50% of the pretax total must be made to reserve your booking date.
- An invoice with booking details and total will be issued via email once details are confirmed.
- Studio rental payments must be made in full by the day of your booking.
- Payments may be made via e-transfer, Paypal, cash, or credit card (online) either direct from online invoice or sent to email@example.com.
- Full refunds on cancellations with more than 48 hours notice.
- Studio credit issued for cancellations with 24-48 hours notice.
- No refund or credit issued for cancellations with less than 24 hours notice.
- Promotions of any class, workshop, and/or event including digital and print posters, social media posts, and event pages are the responsibility of the booker.
- Creative Heart Space will post digital and print promotions provided by the booker.
- Registrations or ticket sales for any class, workshop, and/or event are the responsibility of the booker.
- Any class/workshop/event refund requests or complaints will be directed to the booker.
- We ask that people's privacy is respected. Please do not take photographs or video or share any personal information of people in the studio without first receiving permission.
- Creative Heart Space respects your privacy and pledges to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. Creative Heart Space will never sell, trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.